hey kids,
just a quick post on my way to sleep. . .my last sleep in america for a while! it's been a bittersweet last week or so. i've said bye to lots of friends and today half of my family (all the boys---they had to work and couldn't come to see me off in dallas tomorrow). there were tears, but that's to be expected, right? i'm nervous, excited, and just really ready to be there. . . .with all 280 pounds of luggage :[ i'm guessing that by the end of all of this those handy-dandy luggage carts will be our best friends!
we're going on a tour of the major airports of europe over the next few days--both airports in london and both airports in paris then finally to north africa on friday afternoon. it's going to be a long trip with lots of luggage and lots of switching between airports. you can be *thinking* about us if you remember. we'll need your thinks!
thank you everyone who's thought about me and given towards making this happen. i'm thankful for you everyday. you are amazing, and i hope you're blessed because of it!
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We're excited for you. Hope the tour of airports is fun and a good chance to mentally transition from here to there. Keep us posted.
Thinking of you!!!
Love, The Durbins
And, who is the Johanna chick in the pic below? I think I might know her? Is she originally from Dallas and what's her last name?
I am definitely thinking of you!
Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you guys. My IO starts tonight, with dinner in 15 minutes. Saw Steve & Yvonne & Adham yesterday and they'll be here on course with me too. Will think of you as I head to sleep tonight. Keep me posted!
thinking...thinking...thinking...
Post a Comment