Tuesday, July 31, 2007

the old apartment (barenaked ladies song. . .so good-check it out if you're not familiar)

hey kids,
here are a few pics of our new apartment. it's a very typical moroccan apartment that has been updated by our lovely landlord who lives in the UK. the updates include western toilets (yes!), a dryer, and a microwave. the floors are marble-looking, the walls have a nice finish on them, and the layout is great. the living area is in the front half of the apartment and the bedrooms/bathrooms are in the back.









more later!

6 comments:

MS said...

What part of town are you in? It looks great!! Is the Frosch a great napping frosch? Cuz I could really use a nap...CONGRATS!

Sharee Forman said...

Wow...look at that molding..so pretty!! more pics, more pics. :) Hope you guys are getting settled and adjusting well!! Thanks for keeping us posted!! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary Beth -
BNL? They're Canadian!
Thanks for the pics.
- Chris

Anonymous said...

Kalli and Jake and I have loved looking at your apt pics and talking about you being there!

Kalli and Jake say "We love you and hope you have a good teaching!"

It's storming here...at the end of July...amazing! Kalli wants to know what the weather is like there. I'm guessing HOT! How hot?
Love,
Kara

Anonymous said...

Hi friend! I miss you! I called your phone today just to see what would happen, and it went straight to VM...sad!! I LOVE your apt! HUGE living room. Much couch for me to sleep on when I come visit next year :)

Love,
Megs

Dixon said...

Got a spot there for guests? I got a free weekend coming up...