Thursday, August 02, 2007

if a picture's worth a thousand words (i think this is a song by Bread...mom, is that correct?)








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you Mary B...we are about to move out of Allen. Our last day in A-town...August 9th. Sadness and excitement overwhelm us. We are sad to leave all these wonderful peeps but excited at where the Lord is moving us...destination Austin TX. Jeff has been accepted into the Austin Police Department ...crazy ...i know. We are so pumped and ready to conquer our new adventure. I am glad to see you doing so well! Miss and love you girls! Give Mel a big hug and hello! Beans

Anonymous said...

WOW - i am so excited for you guys!!

I met some of my new friends at IO and they said my place is a third floor walk up (i keep thinking about carrying groceries up!!) but that there is air conditioning (everyone has it) and I'm excited to get there.

IO finished today, I'm up in London with my friends now and had a good visit with them tonight. My laptop is still down at the office by the sea and i'm pretty sad about all that... but have access to laptop here so can update blog and things. Will have to travel back to city by the sea to pick laptop up later next week.

thanks for updates... thinking about you!! Love M

MS said...

Um, HUGE fridge girl! That's great! Is it full of bottles of Diet Coke?? :)